Friday, November 29, 2019

DOWNLOAD UFFIE MCS CAN KISS

Sunday 1 September Monday 29 July I don't have any job to attend in the morning No boss on my shoulders to check how I'm doing And maybe that's why I don't do so much Unless I go too early cause I was on the rush Of making my own dough, of doing my homework To travel the whole world, to try all kinds of stuff I even tried out to play saxophone And you'll be the first one to hear how it sound. Thursday 4 April Sunday 7 April Monday 9 September Friday 28 June uffie mcs can kiss

Uploader: Arashirr
Date Added: 28 November 2004
File Size: 53.53 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 5950
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Saturday 29 June Friday 13 September Thursday 8 August Google Analytics is used to track usage of this website anonymously.

Thursday 12 September Our highlights from Reading Festivalfrom rock and roll to getting rickrolled Fest. Don't want to see ads?

uffie mcs can kiss

After 25 years, Warped Tour makes some noise for one last time Fest. Friday kiiss May For information about cookies that are required for this website to operate correctly, please read our cookies policy.

Tuesday 25 June Saturday 20 April Similar Artists Play all.

uffie mcs can kiss

Wednesday 4 September Monday 6 May Turning off will mean that your activity is not sent to these services. Monday 9 September Sunday 9 June Sunday 15 September Friday 30 August Wednesday 5 June Monday 16 September Sunday 14 July Tuesday 13 August Analytics Cookies Google Analytics is used to track usage of this website anonymously.

Uffie - MC's Can Kiss Lyrics | MetroLyrics

This site uses cookies. Saturday 31 August View full artist profile. I don't care, I quit There's two kinds of MCs out there There's the ones who rap, and the ones who don't care And frankly, I don't give a fuck You might be dope on the mic, but your music sucks uh!

Monday 19 August Sunday 21 April Sunday 30 June Wednesday 14 August Tuesday 3 September Thursday 29 August

No comments:

Post a Comment