Monday, December 16, 2019

DOWNLOAD I9305 EFS

Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait. Take it to a phone repair shop they might have a way to fix it. Guest Quick Reply no urls or BBcode. Tested Gsi Images and Firmwares for Redmi go. But then, after a while the phone doesn't boot anymore. i9305 efs

Uploader: Narn
Date Added: 24 April 2007
File Size: 46.89 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 22674
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





i9305 efs

I will response after testing. I flashed the old bootloader so I was able to downgrade to Jelly Bean. I want to update all you guys. So I spent approximately 20 hours or more to understand the efs thing. I installed perseus kernel. There I installed perseus and now I could connect to the Network, but I don't want. But this is more if your efs isn't mounted.

i9305 efs

Windows 7 X64 Do you need more informations? Redmi Note 8 kernel source code is now available September 20, XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. I think it is a understandable. Substratum The ultimate, most complete theming solution for Android.

I found much solutions but nothing worked for me. Hello, someone could give me an EFS file because I deleted mine but my camera would not boot and remains on bootloop thank you in advance. And, there it was! Tested Gsi Images and Firmwares for Redmi go.

All on one picture!

Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 EFS File

Okay everybody, Efe decided to write a new thread for my problem because I think my prob is a very special thing. Take it to a phone repair shop they might have a way to fix it. The story begins with a software update for my GT-I I had the same problem with imei after years of using various roons.

My partition is there but just clear. In my case, this isn't working But actual I'm very busy. I will tell my experience after testing. I mean, this is working for the most users, but why not for me? I think THIS is the solution!

need i efs file - GSM-Forum

So I can try it with a whole clean OS. Please help me, I want to bring this phone back to life! I'm from germany, so please don't i935 about my english.

IMEI ist still 0. The whole and correct IMEI.

Follow almost the same steps you. Did you think I really forgot something? After a long time searching the internet was found a case was solved by installing an original rom Samsung via Odin. Thank you, I will try this, too.

i9305 efs

No comments:

Post a Comment